Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm officially a blogger!

Hi! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

This is my first EVER blog post, and let me tell you, I'm pretty excited. I've wanted to create a blog for a long time, but as a student in nursing school, there hasn't been much time.

Thank God for summer. :)

I created this blog to share my love for card-making, scrapbooking, and life. I would LOVE to hear your thoughts and opinions, so please share! I'm SO glad you stopped by.

A little about myself: I live on a farm in Nebraska and have a big family, four sisters and a brother. My family means the world to me! Besides crafting, I love to run, play piano, be outside, and bake. (especially cupcakes!) I'll be starting my sophomore year as a nursing student in the fall, and someday I hope to work in pediatrics because I absolutely ADORE children.

The first card I'm sharing is a simple thank-you card I made for my sister.


I used a heart punch on a few different scrap papers, folded along the middle, and adhered. The sentiment is a rub-on from my stash. I added a few rhinestones to the center of two of the hearts to brighten it up!

Thank you so much for letting me share this with you! I hope you are having a sweet first day of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment