Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sewing sewing sewing.

I have always adored stitching on cards and layouts, but I have never been able to use my mom's sewing machine for fear of ruining it. Two weeks ago, though, my oldest sister let me borrow hers for a while! I have been in sewing machine heaven! Haha. Here are a few cards I've been working on with it! :)

For you:


I recently received my Hug Snug seam binding in the mail and I'm in LOVE with it!


I love adding pins.

A Sympathy card:


And lastly, sending you love:


I loved the cards on this blog, so I decided to make a similar version. I used my sewing machine to stitch the heart strands together. The seam binding was dyed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and Distress Inks. I stocked up on a few sympathy cards by request of my dear mother :) It was cold & rainy hear today, so it was the perfect day to paper craft!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your Wednesday!

P.S. A few changes will be coming soon to my blog! I'm excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment