Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pink Melon.

Watermelon is one of the signatures of summer, don't you agree? I created this mini chipboard album for an amazing friend of mine for her birthday, and I decided to use only recent summer photos. When I found the perfect pink-coral paint to use for the chipboard, I couldn't help but smile when I read the name: Pink Melon. Even more perfect.

The front cover:


The first two "pages." I love adding the mini envelope with a little note. The picture on the right is of my best friends from high school on the night we all came home from college for the summer. Reunited. :)


Wedding time. My best friend is pictured with me in the photo on the left, and the picture on the right is of my sisters, Jamie, and I.


I am in love with this quote.


Stamp from Technique Tuesday. I love the font! (Please ignore our craziness.)


Last page.


Days like these really do make me smile. I hope you are having a lovely week, and thanks so much for stopping by! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment