Friday, July 22, 2011

It's the weekend, babayyy.

Happy Friday, everyone!

I'm back with a quick happy birthday card! I've been making tons of cards this week in preparation for a craft show in October. Which, by the way, I'm SUPER SUPER PUMPED about! My first time selling at a craft show! I seriously can't wait!

I made this card with my new Hero Art stamps called Friendly Flags. I'm quite sure these aren't a new release, but I just bought them and have been obsessed with them. I LOVE the flag banners.




I used pink twine from My Mind's Eye. This stuff is GREAT! And it comes in so many pretty colors!

Thanks for letting me share with you! I'm off to a weekend of lifeguarding, a movie night with friends, and weddings! :)


3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Good luck selling at the craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I could of swore I posted on your blog already! LOL..... Don't know.

    Anyway! I love your banner card! It's cute! What movie did you go see?
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments! :) I was so pleasantly surprised when I saw them!
    I am SO sorry for the lack of updates. Nursing school is taking ALL of my time, but fall break is in a week-- I plan to craft like crazy!
    And Elizabeth, thank you! I think we just ended up watching old movies at my friend's house! It was a fun summer night :)

    ReplyDelete