Thursday, July 14, 2011

I just love stamps.

I've been playing around in my scrapbook room a lot lately with, you guessed it, new stamps. I received some new stamps in the mail this week, and let me tell you, it makes. my. day. :) Here is one card I made with these stamps by Hero Arts. My mom actually picked them out!



I also ordered a stamp from ElvieStudio on Etsy that says, "I made this just for you" to stamp on the backs of cards. It is seriously theeee cutest. You should check out her other items here! :)

I also thought I'd share that I'm making a trip to Archiver's tomorrow, which I'm SUPER excited about! I am in serious need of some stuff, and of course I love all of the ideas I get just by walking in!

Have a wonderful Friday!



1 comment:

  1. Don't know if my first comment went through - this looks great girl!

    ReplyDelete