Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Late-Night Crafting

Hi! I hope you are having a wonderful start to your morning!

Last night, I was in somewhat of a "crafters block." I couldn't decide on a design or papers or anything. Until about 12 am. So, I started making cards then! And surprisingly, these are two of my favorite cards I've made for a while.

On this first card, I used my new binding edge border punch from EK Success. I am in love with this punch! The pins inserted into the ribbon are actually corsage pins from Walmart.


On the second card, I used a Hero Arts Clings called "Blooming Meadow." I found this stamp in my drawer, and I realized I hadn't used it yet! So at 12:30 am, I started this card. Haha. I used a couple of different colors on the stamp to add interest.


What time of day is your favorite time to craft? :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment