Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Is there a "pause" button for summer?

Summer is going way too fast. Agree?

I've been crafting a lot this week, mostly working on my Smash Book. Do YOU have a Smash Book? If not, you are seriously missing out. It's basically my favorite thing ever. The video advertisement is just plain adorable (youtube it!), and the book itself is to die for. I'll be posting a few pages from mine soon!

This is a thank-you card I made a few weeks ago. This stamp is a very large square originally, but I embossed it and punched it with a scalloped circle punch.



Next is a graduation card I made for a very special girl!


This card could even be used for new babies and weddings, too.

Thanks so much for letting me share with you. I hope your week is going wonderfully. I'll be back soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment